Captured In Africa Foundation are embarking on exciting efforts for wildlife conservation & community education.
ENTER & WIN AN EXCLUSIVE GOODIE BAG
We would like YOUR skills to design a special tshirt, which will be released as a crowdfunding limited edition tshirt for the public to purchase.
Funds are vital for our work, which include both long term and short notice rescue & relocation of big cats (notably wild lions and lions in captive situations requiring intervention), anti-poaching unit assistance and much more. With many situations calling for immediate assistance, we don’t always have time to fundraise and then act – we simply must act when wildlife is in need. Captured In Africa do this through direct efforts & projects and our partners in conservation.
Design: Designs can be a lion (as this is a prime species we work with), or a combination of endangered wildlife (ie. lion, elephant, rhino). The choice is yours.
WOW Factor: We want to see your talents, with an eye-catching design. The better the tshirt we offer, the better the funding that will help us in our conservation work. Wildlife evokes emotion, spirit and soul. It means fighting for something we believe in and ensuring incredible species such as lions, elephants, rhinos and others remain on the plains of Africa.
Format: Digital. However if you are a physical artist, please have your design scanned professionally ready for printing.
This is YOUR way of helping conservation efforts and our team thanks you.
CHOSEN artwork designer will receive a special Captured In Africa goodie bag including;
- x1 big cats dvd
- x1 CIA branded buff/evrie headwear
- x1 CIAF branded cap
- Social media and newsletter winner mention with the chosen tshirt design
The best runners up will also feature in our newsletter and social media, as a thank you for entering.
Terms & Conditions
- Designs must incorporate the official CIAF logo – downloadable HERE
- Artwork should be your own work
- Artwork will not be used by CIAF or distributed anywhere besides for the purpose of this fundraising tshirt
- This fundraising campaign and tshirt carries no monetary value to the designer
- Chosen design goodie bag will be delivered following the end of the fundraising tshirt campaign
- Winner will be decided by the CIAF team
- Last date to send entries is 30th July 2017
HAVE WHAT IS TAKES?
*high resolution images may be sent via WeTransfer/Dropbox or other safe file sharing website
All designs considered. Last day for entries is 30th July 2017.